A Trip to ICA for Aiden's Passport

Monday 13 June 2011

As my mother-in-law was also going for a day trip on 18 June - the day we are going to Batam for my birthday, i was thinking of bringing Aiden along instead of asking my aunt to baby sit cos she may not know his sleeping habits.
So we hurriedly applied for the his passport online yesterday night, hoping that we will be able to get his passport before Saturday. And in order to expedite the process, i brought Aiden down to ICA this afternoon to request for early passport collection. They told me that i would be able to get the passport by Thursday. What a relief!

Aiden was starting to be hungry and so we went to the nursing room so that i can breast feed him. However, the door was unlockable, so i had to make formula for him. To my horror, i realised that i didn't bring it along...only remembered to bring water. What's the point of having water and no formula. I also forgot to bring the 2nd most important thing - WIPES. I wanted to faint on that spot. Why have i become so forgetful nowadays. This day was a terrifying day. I couldn't remember many things. I panicked many times cos i couldn't remember whether i kept the ezylink card or not, whether i have placed my wallet and his birth cert back into the backpack already. I was really on the verge of tears. It's really scary and i was thinking what will happen if i really have amnesia when i grow old. Will i ever forget my husband and children?

0 comments: